Monday 2 February 2009

Snow Day!!!

Its still snowing! Work is canceled, trains aren't running, shops are closed, everyone is on holiday! Its like some cheesy American Christmas movie! The parks are full of children throwing themselves down hillsides on improvised sleds made from garbage bags and kitchen trays. I tried to go to the corner store and got involved in an epic hour-long snowball fight with three huge hairy Spanish guys who just didn't know when to stop. My ears are still filled with ice.


These are my housemates Tom and Vanessa trying to use a piece of cardboard and an Ikea bag as a kind of improvised toboggan. The pictures make it look more succesful than it actually was. Shortly after this I was attacked by a tiny pink midget in a ski suit who threw chunks of ice at the back of my head. Snow brings out the best in everyone.

1 comment:

'' said...

AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING!